Helping to shape the future of our School
The CGS Foundation exists to support the long-term security, advancement and renewal of Canberra Grammar School as a world-class leader in modern education.
CGS Foundation Aims
- Effectively engage with the Canberra Grammar School and wider community
- Establish and encourage avenues for the community to support the CGS Foundation
- Appropriately recognise all who support the CGS Foundation
- Build the financial capacity to support the long-term security, advancement and on-going renewal of Canberra Grammar School as a world-class leader in modern education.
If you can assist with a tax deductible donation from as little as $2 you will be helping to shape the future of our school.
The CGS Foundation is guided by the following Charter:
- We are committed to the highest ethical and professional standards and place truthful communications and respect for our donors as primary concerns
- All gifts to the CGS Foundation will be used for the express purpose of serving the CGS Foundation mission to support the long-term security, advancement and renewal of Canberra Grammar School as a world-class leader in modern education
- Serving the interest of our donors is of utmost priority, and gifts will not be considered if the financial interest of the donor is compromisedAll prospective bequestors will be advised to seek independent legal counsel concerning their proposed gifts
- All information concerning our donors, including their names, donation amounts, financial details and so on will be kept in strict confidence unless permission is obtained to release this information, and then only for recognition purposes
- All matters pertaining to the investment of CGS Foundation funds shall be under the control and supervision of the CGS Foundation Board
- The CGS Foundation is committed to developing a culture of transparency and accountability to our donors. We welcome all enquiries regarding the CGS Foundation, or the investment and management of CGS Foundation funds. Contact us.
Further information: CGS Foundation Limited Constitution