Providing World-Class Opportunities
Canberra Grammar School is proud to offer one of the strongest and most diverse scholarship programmes of any school in the ACT. Our scholarships attract students of exceptional talent to the School and they make its world-class opportunities accessible to many for whom they might otherwise be out of reach.
Not only do our scholarships provide a portion of fee remission, but they come with a commitment to supporting and mentoring students who aspire to reach their full potential in all the fields of endeavour that our scholarships represent.
In time, we aspire to grow our scholarship endowment in order to extend equity of access to students of exceptional ability regardless of background or capacity to pay.
To do that, we need your help in expanding provision for the following scholarships that express our highest aspirations or that honour the legacy of those after whom they have been named.
- The CGS Foundation Scholarships for Academic and Musical Excellence
- The Old Boys’ Association Scholarship for Distinctive Potential
- The Paul McKeown Scholarship for Academic Excellence
- The Podmore and CGS Foundation Indigenous Scholarship
- The Robert Poate Scholarship for Leadership
- The Terry Snow Scholarship for Global Studies
- The Tim Murray Scholarship for Musical Excellence
- The CGS Foundation Bursaries Programme
Please also consider joining those who have personally endowed a scholarship in recognition of their own or their family’s experience of the School:
- The Ann Jory Scholarship for Musical Excellence
- The Cooper Scholarship for Musical Excellence
- The Peter Hazlehurst Scholarship for Science and Technology
By supporting our scholarships campaign you can transform a students’ life.